Towards Understanding Qur'anic Arabic by Dr Muhammad Ibrahim H I Surty
Set : Books + DVD's
4th Revised & Enlarged edition with free DVD's
by Dr Muhammad Ibrahim H. I. Surty
THE COURSE WITH DVD's IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND IN THE WORLD!
- The fruit of many years of practical teaching and research at Universities and the Muslim community in Britain.
- Teaches Qur'anic Arabic in a remarkably short period of time.
- DVD's include scors of audio visual aids with colour coding, classroom interaction which provide great assistance for the comprehension, reading, writing and teaching of Arabic.
- Provides a key to 35 exercises and translation for the quoted Qur'anic reference.
- Includes useful tables and diagrams based on rich Qur'anic vocabulary and hundreds of references to the Qur'an.
- Includes formation of 93 simple grammatical rules and example analysis.
- Teaches arabic through the Qur'an.
Hardback, 704 pages + DVD Album + Pocket Glossary
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 November, 2012.